HAM Radio Canada selling domains for amateur radio operators

HAM Radio Canada selling domains for amateur radio operators. "Extortion"

message received ::
Harry03:31 - Don't forget to ad(sp) va3agv.ca is also your call-sign for sale.    contact va3hbo or ve3djz for call-sign resellers.

Domains sale for the Canadian Amateur Radio call-sign are being sold by some recent CB operator(s) turned HAM radio operator(s).  The domains purchased a month ago and include all call-sign that have been registered for more than a few decades.   The price  $$$  for the call-signs domains are TBD.   "Extortion"

All call-sign are/and have been registered for many decades.  Recent month domains are now owned by CBer turned HAM operators to use "Extortion".

The following domain names :  "Extortion"
VE3DJZ Huey Salmonve3.sp.blog, va3.agv.ca, ve3.wzw.ca, ve3.wzw.com, va3.wzw.com, va3.wzw.ca, ve3.bra.ca, ve3.bra.com, va3.ier.ca, va3.ier.com

*** a worn t-shirt may be included, see picture of our model ve3djz wearing ***


Please contact ::

"Extortion"-VE3KUU  picture in the link
WARNING - Extreme Atrocities - VE3KUU William Marquis ALERT

Clickbait Website VE3KUU Fraud and Fake claims made by Degenerates

"Extortion"-VE3DJZ   picture in the link
VE3DJZ Huey Salmon  -  Hamiltons Women Beater 2013
https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hamilton/hamiltons-women-beater/#post-1507658

Amateur Search | Radio Operator Certificates | Industry Canada
To look up a Call Sign, try one of the following popular call sign lookups:

Industry Canada

www.qrz.com

FULL DETAILS INCLUDED BELOW with pictures.
VE3DJZ, I wore this T-Shirt to a HAM FEST (November 2017) for the entire day and no one forced me to wear it, because I am proud.
VE3DJZ Huey Salmon

VE3DJZ I wore another man's name (sp) on my tshirt for the entire day to a HAM FEST.
*** someone tell him he can not spille, on his purchased T-shirt ***
VE3DJZ Huey Salmon

VE3DJZ I wore another man's name (sp) on my tshirt for the entire day to a HAM FEST (November 2017)

VE3DJZ Huey Salmon

VE3DJZ I wore another man's name (sp) on my tshirt and no one forced me, this shows how proud I am.  
How much I want to fit in to the group and the group acceptance I need.

** Picture was not edited, but text was added to explain.VE3KUU